Friday 25 January 2013

Review: Bare Minerals On The Spot Eye Makeup Remover Swabs

Before my spending ban kicked in, I came across a fab flash deal on the Bare Minerals website. I'd never purchased from this brand before so found it a perfect opportunity to try something from the brand. The deal? Buy any item to get a free double ended precision eyeshadow brush worth £24 with free delivery too! An amazing offer!
 
 
I scoured the site for the cheapest item I could find and would actually use (well, come on, there must be other bargain hunters out there that do the same!) and opted for The Spot Eye Makeup Remover Swabs at £4.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The handy sized plastic container holds 24 liquid filled cotton swabs you simply tilt and snap back to allow the cleansing liquid to flow into the cotton tip. Just wipe over your lids and lashes to remove eye makeup.
 
 
 
Last night I decided to try one out to see how effective it was. The only makeup I had on was mascara and a little eyeliner as I rarely put on a full face for work.
 
The swabs were super easy to use, and didn't cause any stinging or reaction during or after. They did remove some mascara without the need for rubbing, however I found them just too small to do a thorough job.
 
Having said this, they'll make a great handbag product. Ideal for occasions when you need to have a quick 'touch up' or to remove mistakes without having to remove makeup and start again so I know I'll get the use out of them.
 
They are also easy to carry and dispose of.
 
All in all I'm happy with the product, and am glad I made this selection. Especially as I'd only made the purchase for the amazing freebie!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The Spot Eye Makeup Remover Swabs looks so convenient to use. :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pros and cons depending what you want to use them for. I'll use what I've got but unsure about buying more. Thanks hon. x

      Delete