Tuesday 28 May 2013

Haul: Bath & Unwind

Mr Delivery Man has just been and dropped off an eagerly awaited package from Bath & Unwind. Late last week I got an email notifying me of a deal just too good to miss.... spend £70 across the site and get a free sample pack worth £130 using code YOUBEAUTY !! (It's pictured below on the left - all contained inside a lovely Caudalie toiletry bag)
 
Here's a little peak at some of the items I treated myself to in order to meet the threshold...
 
 
The Balm Hot Mama! (£13.50) - The shade looked great for my pale skin and I've been wanting to try something from this brand for a while. Love the cute,vintage style design on the packaging and it's a good shape for popping into a handbag.
 
 
Lolia Sea Salt Sachets (£13 each) - These are a real treat and admittedly pricey. As soon as the box was opened I could smell the scent coming through - just gorgeous! I chose the product in 'Imagine' (pink) and 'Wish' (blue), and until I decide to use them, they'll be popped into my drawers to make the most of the wonderful fragrance. The fabric cases will definitely get reused, along with the cute little jewel decorations.
 
 
Nougat London Bath Truffle (£3 each - I bought three) - I'd purchased these before and  the Fig & Pink Cedar fragrance is my favourite. These let out such a wonderful scent and are filled with relaxing and moisturising oils which leave your tub smelling gorgeous and your skin feeling fab. (You can also  take advantage of an additional offer at the moment too - a choice of two Eau De Toilette samples with any Nougat London order.)
 
I also picked up some cute Cath Kidston wash mitts which are going into birthday boxes for friends/family, and a Rituals Sakura Scrub (which I'll review seperately at some point).
 
But, on to what you've been waiting for... the freebies!
 
 
The bag was packed to the brim and full of some generous sized samples as well as smaller sachets from so many different brands. I'll definitely be popping some of these into my suitcase in a few weeks and am looking forward to finding some new favourites amongst them.


 

If only all companies could provide such a fab incentive - a really good way of introducing you to the brands available through the site and tempting you into a further purchase. What's more, you also get to accumulate points with every order which can be redeemed for money off future orders.... even better!
 
Did any of you also take advantage of this offer?
 
What are your thoughts?

8 comments:

  1. So jel, especially the Liquid Gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried it before and am too scared to in case I love it! lol. x

      Delete
  2. Ooo this really was a fab incentive! I think you bought some fab things as well as getting some great freebies. I'd never heard of this site either so I'll definitely have to check them out at some point :)

    Found your lovely blog on the UK Bloggers Facebook Page and am now following.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon, they have some great offers on the site which you can view on the tab on the right too. x

      Delete
  3. I ordered too. Just waiting for it! Such a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really was too good to pass up wasn't it? Hope yours arrives asap. x

      Delete
  4. Well jealous! xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great haul! Gutted I missed out on this deal!! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete